Thank you for your interest in The Art Village Supplemental Art Supplies program. The Art Village, Inc of Versailles, Kentucky is a nonprofit organization dedicated to building an artistic community and to supporting all artistic endeavors in Woodford County and throughout Kentucky.
The primary goal of the Supplemental Art Supplies program is to help provide materials necessary for art instruction for children pre-K to 12th grade. We recognize that funding for art supplies is often inadequate to cover special projects.
A secondary goal is to encourage all teachers to incorporate art in their instruction.
The Art Village Supplemental Art Supply Request details:’
- The purpose is to help provide materials necessary for art instruction.
- A secondary purpose is to help any teacher using art as a teaching tool.
- Recipients of the materials need to furnish a list of supplies needed and suggestions as to where they can be purchased.
- To be considered for supplemental art supplies, fill out the attached application and video / picture release. Send these forms to The Art Village, Inc., P.O.Box 806, Versailles, KY 40383, or email them to TheArtVillageInc@gmail.com
- The Art Village would like to promote teachers receiving a supplemental grant on our website and/or Facebook. Therefore, we request you give us video / picture permission. We have included a release form. We do not ask for or want pictures of your students. Pictures of student artwork (with teacher name) are acceptable.
- We recognize that teachers may not know their class size or budget amount until the start of school, therefore, the application deadline has been moved to September 15th of each year. Decisions will be made by September 30th each year.
- Each year, up to ten teachers in Kentucky will be selected to receive Supplemental Art Supplies funding.
- Please direct questions to Deanna Ramsey at 859-873-0981 or TheArtVillageinc@gmail.com
- TO COPY THESE POINTS PLEASE CLICK HERE
Please submit application to The Art Village by September 15th each year. Notice of decisions will be made by September 30th each year. Please direct any questions to Deanna Ramsey at TheArtVillageinc@gmail.com or 859-873-0981
Applications must be mailed or emailed to the following address:
The Art Village
PO Box 806
Versailles, KY 40383